phonet Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 If you wouldn't mind taking a look at some of my art posted on The O, I would be much obliged. [URL="http://www.theotaku.com/fanart/artist/phonet"]here is the link[/URL] Even if you don't have anything constructive to say, I won't mind. :) And if you want to post a link to your gallery or whatnot, I'd be more than happy to drop by.
jigglyness Posted May 13, 2010 Posted May 13, 2010 Your style is really unique. I think if you were to add a little more contrast to your work, it'll add a little more flare to it. :]
phonet Posted May 13, 2010 Author Posted May 13, 2010 Thanks a lot! I'll try to work on that. Oh and kiddo-Byakuya = love.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now