Flash Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 Alright, here's a thought... If there's a Beginners hall in the Sector 7 slums, an Intermediate hall at Junon, then where the heck is the Expert/Advanced hall!? You can't just have a Beginning and a Middle without having an End! Does anyone else think there is an expert/advanced hall? And if so, where? I've heard things about Mideel... But I think it's doubtful..
Zero-Sama Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 I think that it would be the Gold Saucers Battle Hall.
Buckeldee Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 I'd say Gold Saucer as well, no sign of any hall type building/are for battles in Mideel. Four shops, one house and a hospital/clinic but no hall.
King Penn Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 sorry to tell you but there is no advanced hall, there's only the beginners hall in sector 7 and an intermediate hall in junon, the intermediate one is supposed to get you on your way to becoming an expert, thereby meaning an expert hall is not necessary
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now