Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
It's nice to be back!

I present you with my first fully-colored creation in years! It's my rendition of the eight-tailed form of the Kyuubi during the Pain Arc in Naruto Shippuden.

http://www.theotaku.com/fanart/view/351048/planetary_devastation

I used heat map effects, coupled with Glamour Glow (thanks to Pixlr.com for their wonderful online editor). I've been wanting to make a fan art of this guy since the time I saw the battle of this monstrosity against Pain

Feel free to leave any comments about the artwork

Cheers! :) Edited by Adrammelech
Posted
Since I guess you left, I should say welcome back! Even if I wasn't here when you left, it's still nice to greet someone coming back ^_^. Anyways, onto the art. It's pretty cool! It's not the best, but it's not bad, either :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...