Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
I was wondering if anyone on this forum builds gundam models? (or any other mecha)

Ive been doing it for just about 2 years...

If anyone does build gunpla, please let us know what kits you have and post some pics.



My current collection:

High Grade:
GP02A
Hazel Custom
Unicorn Destroy Mode
Char's Gelgoog
0 Gundam
Gaddess
Green Tokyo RX78-2
Infinite Justice


Master Grade:
Blue Frame Astray 2nd Revise
Exia
Z'Gok
Gouf 2.0


Perfect Grade:
00 Raiser


Other:
Super Deformed Zaku III
Gashapon Tieren
MSIA Freedom Gundam Action Figure
Gashapon Unicorn
No Grade Evangelion 01 Rebuild


Im not going to post pics of ALL of my kits, but here are a few.



This is the flagship of my collection. Perfect Grade 00 Raiser. I purchased this kit in Tokyo last time I was there.
Heres a pic of 00 gundam with half of the inner frame exposed.

[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee135/jamesfrankmay/00GoldDetailsandDecals.jpg[/img]






Heres a pic of Master Grade Blue Frame Astray and High Grade Unicorn Destroy Mode.

[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee135/jamesfrankmay/UnicornAstray1.jpg[/img]


Ive only done [u]full[/u] paintjobs on some of my kits.. For the most part I just panel line them, hand paint small details, and apply dry transfer decals. Edited by JamesMay
Posted
I made the entire endless waltz set from Gundam Wing... plus a few random models... but I have not made one for about eight years.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...