Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][SIZE=3]Herman gets the ball off of the 'Blitzoff' and stops....waits and passes the ball to Machina..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

WTF???

Firstly, Herman, I'm [i]not[/i] on your team....

Secondly, Herman, I'm [i]not[/i] on the [i]other[/i] team either....

Thirdly, Herman, [i]don'[/i] call me Machina. If you gonna call me anything, just Deus.....
Posted
[SIZE=3]Sorry Deus..okay i'll pass i to shiba..GO SHIBA!!!![/SIZE]
Posted
*Shiba passes it to the other team and justs swims there stunned by what just happened then Shiba charges for the ball sending him and the other guy out of the ball of water and Shiba jumps back in with the ball and charges the net.......*
Posted
[COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]Unexpectedly..shiba passes it to Herman...Herman takes the Jecht Shot and...GOAL [/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1][COLOR=limegreen]Shiba gets the blitzoff ..by the way the score is 2-0 B. Sharks [/size][/COLOR]
Posted
Is anyone on our team going to post any well I calling it a game.

[SIZE=4]Bahamuts Sharks Win!!!!![/SIZE]

Since you didn't post at all thats how we won.

This is a little boring but Iwill be making another one of these next year, so till then I end the season. Or if anyone wants to really play pm me and I'll start it up again but unless that happens its over for the season.
Posted
[COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]Ahh..that's to bad shiba...[/SIZE] [/COLOR] :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...