Jump to content
OtakuBoards

alice no heart no kuni/alice in the country of hearts


Recommended Posts

Posted
so i've been reading alice in the country of hearts for a while and i put up some fan art on the otaku main page and i noticed something....
IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE IT'S OWN CATEGORY!

so i got thinking, how many people actually read alice in the country of hearts/alice no heart no kuni?
i've seen some fanart on theO but i'm sure more people read it.

if you read it then who's your favourite character(s)?
mine are boris and elliot
  • 7 months later...
Posted
Omg a fellow fan! I know very few people who read this and its one of my favorites. My faves are boris and julius. Blood and peter suck.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[font="Book Antiqua"]Yay, It's awesome to see more fans of this wonderful little series. ^_^

If I were to name my favorite characters, I would gradually go through the entire cast. XD I love that about this series, that there is no character I don't like, in the end. Blood annoyed me quite a bit in the beginnning, because I couldn't figure him out, and he seemed kind of sadistic. ^^u In any case, on the top of my list, should I make one, would be Julius and Nightmare. Elliot, Boris and Mary make me happy too. Though it would have been cool to see more of Joker and Pierce the Dormouse - and if the movie would become available to watch in the U.S. XD

[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...