Skye Posted February 23, 2011 Posted February 23, 2011 I want this to be about cute. ALL cute. If you can turn a cute, chibi fox into a cute, chibi banner and avatar, I will love you forever. Banner: "Kawaii, nee?" And no quote on the avi. :3 Pretty simple right? Anyone who would be willing to do this would be amazinggg. <3
CaNz Posted February 23, 2011 Posted February 23, 2011 I probably could, but I can't draw... so if I were to make it, it would be from a stock image like these... [attachment=15048:fox2.jpg] [attachment=15049:fox4.png] [attachment=15051:fox1.jpg] [attachment=15050:fox3.jpg] Do you like any?
Skye Posted February 25, 2011 Author Posted February 25, 2011 I like the first one the most, and the last one second. :3 Thank you!
CaNz Posted February 25, 2011 Posted February 25, 2011 Okay I will whip something up in the next day or so... then we can do revisions and such...
CaNz Posted March 21, 2011 Posted March 21, 2011 Reaaally sorry this took so dang long Steph. If there is anything you don't like, I will be happy to make the changes MUCH FASTER THIS TIME! [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/DONELOOP.gif[/IMG] http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/DONELOOP.gif [center][IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/done-1.jpg[/IMG] [/center]
Skye Posted March 23, 2011 Author Posted March 23, 2011 That banner is so friggin' cute. It doesn't actually need the text with the way that background looks. If you could make a still avatar that matches it, I would be forever greatful. :)
CaNz Posted March 23, 2011 Posted March 23, 2011 (edited) Okay, I will fix it up. :] EDIT: Here's a couple new things... [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/donetwo.jpg[/IMG] http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/donetwo.jpg [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/doneone.jpg[/IMG] http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/doneone.jpg [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/doneish.jpg[/IMG] Edited March 23, 2011 by cAnZ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now