Linkukun Posted February 28, 2011 Posted February 28, 2011 I love my avi to death so I only wish to request a signature. The picture currently in my signature was merely on a whim and for laughs. If anyone would be so kind I would really like to have a homemade signature. The specifications? None really except I wish 'Linku' or 'Linku-kun' to be in it (In the same font as the avi if you can. Need to know what the font is then ask Kittens 3 on theO). I wish it to be LOZ (Legend of Zelda) related please. Serious, comical, or emotional? Doesn't really matter. Get creative if you wish. :3 If anyone chooses to accept my request I would be eternally grateful.
Felix the Cat Posted February 28, 2011 Posted February 28, 2011 How do you like this one? [IMG]http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x244/Felixdw/Linkusig.png[/IMG]
Linkukun Posted March 1, 2011 Author Posted March 1, 2011 Thank you Felix you are a godsend. <3 That is excellent!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now