Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
So I started a Production company: [color="#FF0000"]link removed[/color]
I do alot of photography; and touch up work. But; I also do my own side projects.
I happen to be a huge Evangelion fan; So I decided to do my own take for the Human Instrumentality Project.
I'm not an actor; nor claim to be. This is just my homage to one of the greatest stories ever told.
I hope you all enjoy it.
Its not a finished product; but it is a good start. Enjoy.
-O.
[color="#FF0000"]links removed[/color]



Please help me promote it. I need all the help I can get.... Edited by Sangome
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Hey there, welcome to OB!

While your project is ambitious, posting solely for the purpose of advertising is not allowed on OB. You're free to stick around, post, and get to know the members a little better, but joining solely for advertising is discouraged.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or another mod/admin.

[b]Thread closed.[/b][/font][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...