OtakuBoards

eRepublik

Squibeel

[quote]eRepublik is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online game, web browser game developed by eRepublik Labs which launched on October 21, 2008 and is accessible via the Internet. The game is set in a mirror world (called the New World) where players, referred to as citizens, join in local and national politics where they can help formulate national economic and social policies as well as initiating wars with their neighbours and/or tread the path of a private citizen working, fighting and voting for their state.

It was developed by Alexis Bonte and George Lemnaru. eRepublik is programmed in PHP using Symfony framework,[1] and runs in most modern browsers.

eRepublik has spawned a number of similar games due to the commercial success.[/quote]

The game has most if not all of the countries of nowadays, including eJapan.
The thing is, the eJapan population has been decreasing a lot lately and, in a game with 232464 players, we have only a handful of active players. We've tried getting Japanese to play the game but since English is the dominant language in eJapan, they lost interest.
So now we're looking at any anime community we can find since that was the first foundation of eJapan.

If you have patience for these kind of games and want to help eJapan who are supressed daily by eChina then click this [url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Squibeel]link[/url] (remove the referrer if you want but if you end up giving up you will be helping the country by using the referrer) and join us.

My in-game name is Squibeel, so if you do join eJapan, send me a PM.

PS: I hope im not braking any forum rules. \o/