Magus Posted April 29, 2012 Posted April 29, 2012 Considering now that I am a proud owner of the DMC HD Collection, I pretty much have what I want, and then I'm still debating on if I want to buy the MGS HD Collection or not. Anyway, if there was a series you'd like re-released in HD or updated (if you will) what series would that be? [b]Shenmue[/b]. Mainly because I don't have a Dreamcast anymore and this game is just beyond awesome. I think there's a rumor floating around somewhere that it's being done, or it's actually completed... (I think I read it at 1up) [b]Shin Megami Tensei[/b]. The only game I actually played in the series was Nocturne, and that was only about 10 minutes - 1 hour of it. I don't have a ps2 anymore and I've pretty much missed out on the series.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now