chibi-master Posted November 1, 2012 Posted November 1, 2012 Hey, did any of you do something interesting for Halloween? I dressed up, of course (as America from Hetalia). And I'm about to head out to take my little cousins trick-or-treating. How about you?
Korey Posted November 1, 2012 Posted November 1, 2012 My friends and I went to the midnight opening for Skyfall. First time I've done that for a movie in a while. But I love James Bond movies and I've seen every one. But I was a lamer and didn't dress up. I'm not too big on dressing up for Halloween.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now