OtakuBoards

Midterms

Ice Dragon v2

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Argh, midterms. How I hate them.
The dreaded week of the school year where I have to cram up my brain, which really hurts. At least I get to go home after them. So basically, I'm home like 10ish since I only have 2 midterms. SO, wish me luck people.

Before I go, how are your midterms?? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]
Good Luck on your Midterms!!!!!!!!1[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]
What do u mean chalk one up for stardust and y do u always have to pick on me :bawl:
[/B][/QUOTE]

HEH,I said chalk 1 up 4 stardust cause no1 ever takes my advice,and I pick on you cause it's fun!duh!:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]My finals start tomorrow, I am really nervous because my grade is almost totally dependent on them, I should have paid more attention in Chemistry I guess.

Well back to studying... :([/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh.....chemistry, huh? Buddy from school hasn't taken any notes in that class all year....him and a friend are just parodying the class....only notes he's taken are part of "[i]The Enebriation Theory of Electron Displacement[/i]"

It's funny as heck to read.....The basis of it states that all electrons are drunk....it's amazing the detail they can go into, though....Every aspect of the class has been parodied.....

Anyway, Shyguy--Best to you![/FONT]

Heh, at least your guys mid terms weren't like my Provincial English Exam... it goes on for four days. Each day we work on the exam for two and a half hours where we must answer mind boggling questions and make an essay/story/anything on a certain subject... good thing that's over...

Wow, I took my finals a couple weeks ago. I get to exempt 2 tests a semester. Take that, Algebra! Take that, Biology!!!

Wow, my band finals were TOUGH. They called 'em "juries" but they're hell either way. I had to play a solo, in front of the whole band, messing up, then more messing up, etc etc etc...

Haha.............
Day two was a sinch. After the midterm, I came home like around 9:30. But dam, I was bored. Nuttin to do while ALL my friends were still at school takin them. So only thing I can do is go back to school. Yea, very scary. It's like the last thing to do on a big weekend.