Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Argh, midterms. How I hate them. The dreaded week of the school year where I have to cram up my brain, which really hurts. At least I get to go home after them. So basically, I'm home like 10ish since I only have 2 midterms. SO, wish me luck people. Before I go, how are your midterms??
Ryan Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]Argh, midterms. How I hate them. The dreaded week of the school year where I have to cram up my brain, which really hurts. At least I get to go home after them. So basically, I'm home like 10ish since I only have 2 midterms. SO, wish me luck people. Before I go, how are your midterms?? [/B][/QUOTE] [size=3] Good Luck on your Midterms!!!!!!!!1[/size]
stardust Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 that sucks,then again,HAHAHAHA,I don't have 2 take midterms!I'm in 7th!hahahaha! p.s.-best of luck 2 ya!:toothy:
Fall Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Well, I'm in 7th grade. So I don't have to take midterms. :p Good luck, I hope you go well! :)
stardust Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Well, I'm in 7th grade. So I don't have to take midterms. :p Good luck, I hope you go well! :) [/B][/QUOTE] oh yeah!*high five* seventh graders rock!
Treble Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 I tooked the midterms last week,eh it was really boring studying all the stuff I need to know.But its over now,so its all good. Anyways best of luck on your midterms. :)
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Midterms put me to sleep and when its time to take'em i like don't know wut to put down lol :D
Sara Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]I've got my second day of finals tomorrow. It was supposed to be Friday, but, well.... Anyway, my finals have all been fairly easy thus far. Best of luck to you.[/FONT]
stardust Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i] [B]Midterms put me to sleep and when its time to take'em i like don't know wut to put down lol :D [/B][/QUOTE] that's why u go to bed early the night b4!Duh!:rolleyes:
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B] that's why u go to bed early the night b4!Duh!:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] OH really i didn't know that thanx for the tip maby i won't fall asleep this time around :D Really i didn't know that!!!
stardust Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i] [B] OH really i didn't know that thanx for the tip maby i won't fall asleep this time around :D Really i didn't know that!!! [/B][/QUOTE] whoo!chalk one up for stardust!
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B] whoo!chalk one up for stardust! [/B][/QUOTE] What do u mean chalk one up for stardust and y do u always have to pick on me :bawl: But anywayz goodluck on yallz midterminals i just wanted tosay that i mean midterms. :drunk:
Dan L Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 HAHAHAHA!! I'm from the UK, we don't have 'midterms'. We just have 'end of year exams' or we did.... then I started uni... and I have 'end of semester exams'.. but i only have two semesters, so its ok... g'luck
stardust Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i] [B] What do u mean chalk one up for stardust and y do u always have to pick on me :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] HEH,I said chalk 1 up 4 stardust cause no1 ever takes my advice,and I pick on you cause it's fun!duh!:rolleyes:
Shy Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [SIZE=1]My finals start tomorrow, I am really nervous because my grade is almost totally dependent on them, I should have paid more attention in Chemistry I guess. Well back to studying... :([/SIZE]
Sara Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B][SIZE=1]My finals start tomorrow, I am really nervous because my grade is almost totally dependent on them, I should have paid more attention in Chemistry I guess. Well back to studying... :([/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh.....chemistry, huh? Buddy from school hasn't taken any notes in that class all year....him and a friend are just parodying the class....only notes he's taken are part of "[i]The Enebriation Theory of Electron Displacement[/i]" It's funny as heck to read.....The basis of it states that all electrons are drunk....it's amazing the detail they can go into, though....Every aspect of the class has been parodied..... Anyway, Shyguy--Best to you![/FONT]
velvet paws Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 midterms?? Ne one know what they are in relation to us UKers?
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 23, 2002 Author Posted January 23, 2002 Hello ppl........ Day 1 of midterms is over. (Im so dead) Now comes day two......... (Man, I AM DEAD)
Guest Geo Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Heh, at least your guys mid terms weren't like my Provincial English Exam... it goes on for four days. Each day we work on the exam for two and a half hours where we must answer mind boggling questions and make an essay/story/anything on a certain subject... good thing that's over...
Char! Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Wow, I took my finals a couple weeks ago. I get to exempt 2 tests a semester. Take that, Algebra! Take that, Biology!!! Wow, my band finals were TOUGH. They called 'em "juries" but they're hell either way. I had to play a solo, in front of the whole band, messing up, then more messing up, etc etc etc...
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 23, 2002 Author Posted January 23, 2002 Haha............. Day two was a sinch. After the midterm, I came home like around 9:30. But dam, I was bored. Nuttin to do while ALL my friends were still at school takin them. So only thing I can do is go back to school. Yea, very scary. It's like the last thing to do on a big weekend.
blbsrrules Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Midterms.....tomorrow's my fourth and last day of them, thank goodness... Good Luck!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now