OtakuBoards

Have u ever gotten the police called on u?

stardust

i have the police called on me twice

the first time, i was down town with two of my friends who were skateboarding after the town was 'shut', but the shoppping centre was still open so we went inside cos it was cold.
about 5 minutes later a police car showed up thinking we had broken in!

the second time a buch of us were throwing a rugby ball round the street outside my friends house, we were v. drunk and it was v. late...
it accidently set off a few car alarms and some neighbour called the police cos they thought we were breaking in to cars.. then because my freind whos house we were at had walked off we had to explain we didnt live around here and try to convince the police we were'nt looting houses!

yeah... two years ago I was at my friends place and we were across the road at the units and we were all being loud, mock fighting and that sorta stuff when an old lady tells us to leave, one of the guy's with us starts to mouth off at her while we were about to leave and she called the cops!
by the time he got there we were in the drive way of my friends place and he came up to give us a lecture about road saftey and how we shouldn't sit in drive ways of units and stuff like that...