White Perio Posted January 19, 2019 Posted January 19, 2019 (edited) I always wanted to be in a community that respected my point of view in anime and that gave me help when i needed it the most. I spent a whole year trying to find the best place where i acn chat with different people around the globe and play my fav games the same time in Discord. After almost a year of seraching I got tired and thought to my self why don't I make my own server have my own rules and have complete controll (with help of friends) over everything that is happening and have a nice built community where people can actually have their own room, chat, place to listen to music and chill and talk with others. So I gathered a group of friends (3) and since we already had a small YT carier we thought it was a good idea to make it a Discord server as well. It has been 3 days now that I made this server and just wanted to reach out to people that have been looking for a server like mine^^. Thank you for your time. Discord URL link: https://discord.gg/XbnpA87 This is not a scam I am just trying to create a cummunity. I would me happy if you joined ^^ Edited January 19, 2019 by White Perio
Japan Posted February 10, 2019 Posted February 10, 2019 Hello! That is very admirable to be doing that. I will check it out. I apologize that this place is a lot quieter than it used to be almost 15 years ago or more. TheOtaku, the sister site for these forums actually does have a discord server already if you want to try it out as well. Granted it is more of a replacement of the old chat room that the website used to have than just an official news source or anything. I hope to possibly see you there! http://www.discord.gg/APVeFUY
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now