OtakuBoards

SaGa Frontier

BlueTrunks

aaaah I love saga frontier! I keep telling my friend to buy it next time he sees it at a swap meet but he hasn't seen it >=\. Anyway there's only one trick I remember, altho you shouldn't cheat >=(, but SF is a weird game that is very unbalanced, heh you'll be fighting enemies w/ 150hp, and then WHAM, a boss w/ 10,000hp. Anyway the trick I know is in the....junkyard...ack I don't remember the city name, Scrap maybe, but it has a weird shop where u can pay 300(whatever their money is) and you can pick 7 items out of the junk. You just randomly go around and press X until you get something, usually gun-type stuff, but swords are hidden there too. Anyway for the trick go there, pick your 7 items, and instead of leaving the shop go talk to the owner and choose to sell, go to the very bottom (some kinda bazooka) and hit X (or whatever ur accept button is) a bunch of times (once works I think), and then you can go back into the left side of the shop and pick 7 more items, depending on who you have with you, swords and other cool stuff might show up, but either way you could always sell the weapons off for extra $$.

Thanx NIN. But I already knew that one sorry. Should have told you but there is another trick where if your the Mec T-2680G then you could get anything but all of the junk and crap that you get with everyone else. But Sorry I didn't tell you that I knew that one. Next time I'll tell you and you were right about Scrap.