Zero-Sama Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Has anyone noticed that the Celestial Mirror kind of looks like a big spiky star?You can see it clearest when you get the cloudy mirror transformed into it.
Fall Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 Yeah, I noticed that. It kinda looks like a star I saw somewhere else in the game..... :rolleyes:
shibatku Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 To me it looks like a piece of a broken mirroe that was clear and still only just shines....I have it and its truly looks like a piece of broken something.
shibatku Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 Well to be a little precise it looks like a ninja star. I think it still looks cloudy to me, even though it isn't.
Tifa Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 if you think the celestial mirror looks cloudy still.. i think you need to get your eyes checked!:rolleyes:
Guest Shift Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I think it looks somethin' like a star...[/COLOR]
Nerdsy Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Of course it looks like a star... It's called the Celetial Mirror, after all. What did you expect it to look like, a dog? Tifa, please stop replying to topics that are more than a month old...[/COLOR]
Spikey Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Ok well eh sorry to bring this old topis up but.... I haven't got it yet I am still stuck at the ani-magic machine gun thingy, but I watch my big bro play and I did see it-it does look like a star. lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now