Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
To me it looks like a piece of a broken mirroe that was clear and still only just shines....I have it and its truly looks like a piece of broken something.
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I think it looks somethin' like a star...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]Of course it looks like a star... It's called the Celetial Mirror, after all. What did you expect it to look like, a dog?


Tifa, please stop replying to topics that are more than a month old...[/COLOR]
Posted
Ok well eh sorry to bring this old topis up but.... I haven't got it yet I am still stuck at the ani-magic machine gun thingy, but I watch my big bro play and I did see it-it does look like a star. lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...