gouf Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 in tenchi univere when aeka and reoko are having a flash back to their childhood. uhh wich one is really telling the truth or did they never tell who was telling the truth or lieing
Fall Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 Well I don't think they tell. And this should be in the Tenchi Forum. ;)
Shy Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [SIZE=1]I think they are both lying, but I think that Ryoko's have the most truth to them. Aeka is a stuck up brat, so I can imagine her doing most of those things. (Hitting Ryoko with her yacth was haiilrious. And this should be in the Tenchi forum. :whoops:[/SIZE]
Guest Akito Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 Personally, I think there is alittle truth in both of them, I'm sure they were horrible to each other.
Sephiroth Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 I think ryoko's truth was stronger than ayeka's, but thats just my opinion for you.... topic moved to tenchi
Pressure Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 [COLOR=purple]I dunno what it is.. but I'm gonna have to agree with Sephie-san... there is just something about Ryoko's story that wills me to believe her rather than Aeka.[/COLOR]
phoenixflames Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Ayeka is a spoiled little brat who has nothing better to do than annoy the better characters in the show. She can burn in hel! for her LIES.:devil:
Guest Aya Mikage Posted February 3, 2002 Posted February 3, 2002 Yeah, I think Ryoko's story is much more believable than Ayeka's when you look at the way Ayeka acts, in her high and mighty "I order you" way.
gouf Posted February 7, 2002 Author Posted February 7, 2002 i am glad you like Ryoko's story better i glad:) :) :) now theres nothing left for me to do but go to bed :sleep: to late didn't make it to the bed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now