Guest Altron Gundam Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [size=6]I AM THE GAME!!!![/size] I AM THE GAME!! And you can bet your *** I am back!!!! I AM a 5 TIME OWF CHAMPION, personal certified *** kicker of Booker S., sucka. :butthead: Many chumps like Booker S. have tried to take me on, AND FAILED! AND NOW---- [size=4]BOOKER S., ITS YOUR TURN TO PLAY THE GAME!!!![/size]
Fall Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 Intersting..... Very interesting..... :rolleyes: Erm..... In my opinion, The Game sucks. :D But that's my opinion.....
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 Am i missing something? Booker S innit it Booker T?
Guest Solid_Gir Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 I don't care if it's time to play the game or what the rock is cookin Because I'm GIR Van Dam.[SIZE=3]cAN YOU DIG THAT SUCKA![/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i] [B]Am i missing something? Booker S innit it Booker T? [/B][/QUOTE] Booker S. is Sephiroth's "so called" gimmick.
Recommended Posts