Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Besides being Stone Cold Steve Altron....


Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[size=6]I AM THE GAME!!!![/size]
I AM THE GAME!! And you can bet your *** I am back!!!! I AM a 5 TIME OWF CHAMPION, personal certified *** kicker of Booker S., sucka. :butthead: Many chumps like Booker S. have tried to take me on, AND FAILED! AND NOW----

[size=4]BOOKER S., ITS YOUR TURN TO PLAY THE GAME!!!![/size]
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
Am i missing something? Booker S innit it Booker T?
Guest Solid_Gir
Posted
I don't care if it's time to play the game or what the rock is cookin
Because I'm GIR Van Dam.[SIZE=3]cAN YOU DIG THAT SUCKA![/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i]
[B]Am i missing something? Booker S innit it Booker T? [/B][/QUOTE]

Booker S. is Sephiroth's "so called" gimmick.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...