Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know this game is old, but who thinks banjo tootie didnt recieve much work? Compare, shall we

banjo kazooie=limited lifes
banjo tooie=no number of lifes

b k=little mini move when u save and qiut
b 2y=save and quit all u get ha ha ha ha

b k=lotsa levels
b 2y=5-10 levels

b k=5 jinjos in a certain place
b2y=random number of jinjos in random places

b k=different song in every level
b2y=same beat to every song

b k=mumbo jumbo tranfoms you into something
b2y=he walk around (oh ah)

that is all i cak think of NOW. plese post more if you can think of some.
Posted
banjo kazooie=limited lifes
banjo tooie=no number of lifes

b k=little mini move when u save and qiut
b 2y=save and quit all u get ha ha ha ha

b k=5 jinjos in a certain place
b2y=random number of jinjos in random places

How do these to factors have anything to do with how much effort was put into the game? That and I think that The no lifes thing was an improvement. And haveing the jinjo's in random places that just makes it more challenging.

b k=lotsa levels
b 2y=5-10 levels

Banjo Tooie and Banjo Kazooie had just about the same ammount of levels. BK might have had one more. But even so I think BT's levels were bigger then BK's

b k=mumbo jumbo tranfoms you into something
b2y=he walk around (oh ah)

Yes he walks around and add's to the game. Plus that lady in the tent transforms you into even better things then mumbo did.
Posted
Well I personally like Banjo Kazooie better too. I like the graphics on it..... I know they aren't the [i]best[/i] graphics around, but I also like the style of the game (adventure). I don't [i]hate[/i] Bajo Tooie, but I don't think it's as good as the original..... :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...