Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]whatever you do... DONT play the song adam put up on theotaku... omg that song is sooooooooo annoying
first off it is country
second it is BAD country
third omg that song sucks no mater what type it is
fourth omg that song sucks
THAT SONG SUCKS

*kicks adam for posting it*
god that was evil[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Wow, when I first heard this song I started laughing oncontrollably. It probably took them about 45 seconds to think of the words for that song...[/SIZE]
Posted
*helps kick adam* *ends up banned* x.x

that song is scary. .bad adam!!!!. . .actually. ..bad AIM!!! *starts to kick AIM*

that song is sad. . .how much maturity is behind that song?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]What happened??
What I miss??
What song?? [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Main page of theOtaku.com.[/FONT]
Posted
Ahhhhhh!!! NOOOOOoooooooooo..... I just heard it on my laptop..... Wierd.....

Erm, one question. Adam, why'd you put it up there? I mean, it's alright, but..... Erm..... *jumps off a building*
Posted
Don't even start me with that song....But I never heard it completely my AOL media player kept on stopping and then playing some more. Rinse and Repeat.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...