Kuja Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]whatever you do... DONT play the song adam put up on theotaku... omg that song is sooooooooo annoying first off it is country second it is BAD country third omg that song sucks no mater what type it is fourth omg that song sucks THAT SONG SUCKS *kicks adam for posting it* god that was evil[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sara Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]::looks amused:: Poor kuja.... My computer can't read the file, so I guess I'm safe.[/FONT] :p
Treble Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 Ah its too late I already clicked on the link earlier today,not much of a good song.I didn't like it at all do what kuja says.
Shy Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 [SIZE=1]Wow, when I first heard this song I started laughing oncontrollably. It probably took them about 45 seconds to think of the words for that song...[/SIZE]
liamc2 Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 *helps kick adam* *ends up banned* x.x that song is scary. .bad adam!!!!. . .actually. ..bad AIM!!! *starts to kick AIM* that song is sad. . .how much maturity is behind that song?
Spikey Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [SIZE=1]My computer can't read it, thank lord. I hate country.[/SIZE]
amiboshi Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 ugh. I hate country music. It actually makes me sick to my stomach. ^^;
Fall Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 Nahahahaaaa, my computer speakers don't work. :p I'm safe..... Nahahahaaaaaaa.....
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [color=indigo] Hahahah...that was the worst/funniest song I have ever heard...I won't kick Adam, but I will put a pair of headphones on him and make him listen to it over and over:D [/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 What happened?? What I miss?? What song??
Sara Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]What happened?? What I miss?? What song?? [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Main page of theOtaku.com.[/FONT]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [color=green][size=4][b]Well i havent heard the song yet so i'm safe but if i do and it's bad i will ALSO kick adam :D no offense!!![/b][/size][/color]
PiroMunkie Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [SIZE=1]I heard about 10 seconds of it and about threw my computer out the window... then I remembered the good ol' "close" button :)[/SIZE]
Fall Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 Ahhhhhh!!! NOOOOOoooooooooo..... I just heard it on my laptop..... Wierd..... Erm, one question. Adam, why'd you put it up there? I mean, it's alright, but..... Erm..... *jumps off a building*
Defcon5 Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 Don't even start me with that song....But I never heard it completely my AOL media player kept on stopping and then playing some more. Rinse and Repeat.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now