Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've heard that one before... About the dog and the legs and tail... I can't remember the answer!! Um, just a guess: The dog would still have 4 legs, right? I mean, just because you call the tail a leg, doesn't mean that it IS a leg. I really suck at riddles. And it's always cause I can't remember the answer. And CloudStrife00, wow. I never would have gotten that. :) My superior... And Akito and Deus_Ex_Machina as well. lol
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elfin_Girl [/i]
[B]I've heard that one before... About the dog and the legs and tail... I can't remember the answer!! Um, just a guess: The dog would still have 4 legs, right? I mean, just because you call the tail a leg, doesn't mean that it IS a leg. I really suck at riddles.[/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, yep you got it. See? It wasn't all too hard. It's kinda like that one where a rooster is on top of a roof laying an egg and you're asked which side of the roof it will roll down. The answer's just a mere test of logic.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Peregrine [/i]
[B]Roosters don't lay eggs... [/B][/QUOTE]

True, true, but some people are so picky.

Alright, what's a the weight of a lead kilo in space?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Okay, try this one:
Which weighs more: a pound of gold or a pound of bread?

Think it over... [/B][/QUOTE]
Neither, they both weigh a pound.
Posted
Though that is true, Navi, the mind will play tricks. When you pick up both of them, it seems that the pound of lead weighs more because of it's mass compared to a single feather.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...