Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
These are pictures done by a guy called Paul (a friend of a friend) but I think practically all of them are done on a PC just using paintbrush :eek: and some of them are sooo kool I just had to share them with you :D (makes me sooo jealous :flaming: :flaming: )

(ps. sites may contain the odd trace of bad lanuage)

[URL=http://storm.prohosting.com/~emouse01/cgi-bin/picture.cgi]Oekaki BBS[/URL]



[URL=http://www.angelfire.com/home/spoonybard/firstpage.html]Oekaki pics[/URL]
Posted
Wow, those are good. Better than I could ever do in my 329 (and counting!) lives. That dude destroying Earth is coolness personified...:smirk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...