Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Linkin Park have been killed in a car crash. It's on CNN.com... :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: Here's the article if you guys wanna' read it.... :(

[url]http://cnn.com&2002&showbiz&music&01&28&music.linkinpark.death%4064.177.48.129/[/url]
Posted
oh no that has to be fake they can't be dead ......... okay ya if that is reall i'm gonna cry my eyes out cause i really really really liked there music ......:(:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Posted
[color=deeppink]I'm watching MTV...was watching it before I even read this, and it says nothing about that (and hasn't for the hour I've been watching.) Hoaxy hoax, methinks.[/color]
Posted
(Again, this is Anna)

Dude, I'm looking all over CNN.com, and I'm listening to 99X (THE Atlanta rock station), and I'm not hearing/seeing anything. If this were true, I'd be at least hearing about it on the radio, seeing as how Linkin Park originated/is from Atlanta, they come on a talk a lot and all that junk.... so yeah, I'm leaning more toward someone probably made some fake link or something..... at least I hope so....
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
That's too bad. I liked them. But I really don't know why CNN would make that up. It might be a rumor, but I'll watch FOX News Channel tonight to find out if it is true.
PS:I'm watchind DBZ right now! I like this episode when Chibi Trunks beats Goten in the Tenkichi Tournment and Vegeta is like patting Goku on the back and telling Goku all that Trunks is better and all that other stuff.
PPS:SS Goten looks like a pint-sized minature SS Goku! (how cute):p :cool: It is 5:15 central time right now (I live in Texas)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...