Guest Solid_Gir Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 In this thread feel free to put in your favorite anything or everything. Song,shoe,food,band,skateboard ect. My favorite show is the incredibly funny Invader Zim. You better say the same albert. My favorite anime is mobile suit gundam and favorite band slipknot
BabyGirl Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [color=deeppink]I'll let the majority decide on this topic...open or close? ;)[/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 [color=indigo] Too many favorites....I can't decide what too post, overload, overload, overload...I'm sorry, I thinnk you should erase it...or put a poll up asking if people want it to be erased...that would be interesting, pointless, but interesting.[/color]
Guest Matt Posted January 30, 2002 Posted January 30, 2002 i say make a thread called favorites and make it sticky. people post thier favorite things there so we won't have a million favorite threads.
Recommended Posts