Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Ok. This is a weird question, but which DBZ character would you marry? I know LM would grab Veggie in a second if she could! (well, so would I!)
eleanor Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 gohans SOOOOOOOO cute! strong, smart, caring.... i could go on forever!!!! videl is SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH...and gotens a hottie in GT too.:love: :love:
eleanor Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 OMG! i forgot to mention trunks......i can't pick between those three:love: :love: :love:
9mm Avenger Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Watch our magic mods make this topic dissapear! poof!
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B]Watch our magic mods make this topic dissapear! poof! [/B][/QUOTE] To me, that's kind of rude. I just wanted to hear people's opinoins on what they had to say about marrying one of the DBZ characters. So, please don't make remarks like that. I'm sure someone has made fun of one of your topics before and you didn't like it, so shut your hole.No hard feelings.:D
Peregrine Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 ...erm...either late DBZ Bulma, or late DBZ Chichi...or Videl...or...yea...
9mm Avenger Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i] [B] To me, that's kind of rude. I just wanted to hear people's opinoins on what they had to say about marrying one of the DBZ characters. So, please don't make remarks like that. I'm sure someone has made fun of one of your topics before and you didn't like it, so shut your hole.No hard feelings.:D [/B][/QUOTE] Nope, not quite. I only post topics with actual real value......To me, this is worthless spam! G'day.
Charles Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 I agree with Majora's mask. I'm pretty sure that I remember a topic like this from before and I thought that it was worthless then too. Marrying a fictional character from a Japanese Anime that has run its course is kinda dweebish.
Recommended Posts