Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who would you marry?


Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
Ok. This is a weird question, but which DBZ character would you marry? I know LM would grab Veggie in a second if she could! (well, so would I!)
Posted
gohans SOOOOOOOO cute! strong, smart, caring.... i could go on forever!!!! videl is SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH...and gotens a hottie in GT too.:love: :love:
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]Watch our magic mods make this topic dissapear! poof! [/B][/QUOTE]
To me, that's kind of rude. I just wanted to hear people's opinoins on what they had to say about marrying one of the DBZ characters. So, please don't make remarks like that. I'm sure someone has made fun of one of your topics before and you didn't like it, so shut your hole.No hard feelings.:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
To me, that's kind of rude. I just wanted to hear people's opinoins on what they had to say about marrying one of the DBZ characters. So, please don't make remarks like that. I'm sure someone has made fun of one of your topics before and you didn't like it, so shut your hole.No hard feelings.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope, not quite. I only post topics with actual real value......To me, this is worthless spam! G'day.
Posted
I agree with Majora's mask. I'm pretty sure that I remember a topic like this from before and I thought that it was worthless then too. Marrying a fictional character from a Japanese Anime that has run its course is kinda dweebish.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...