goddess21 Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [color=silver]This may seem like a weird thing to talk about, but I was just wondering if anyone has seen the movie "Requiem for a Dream" and if you have, what did you think about it? I just saw it last night and it made me want to cry:bawl: ... well not that much! If you have any comments or anything about the movie, I just want to know what everyone's opinion of it is![/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 [color=indigo] That was one of the most F***ed movies that I have ever seen. I am scared of the guys mother...I had nightmares about here on the diet pills...the whole movie showed the horrors of addiction and what it can make people do....what a F***ed up movie though...[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 that reminds me of the Requiem et Reminiscence concert that Gackt did... anyway, no never seen the movie... and by the looks of it, I don't think I want to.
goddess21 Posted February 4, 2002 Author Posted February 4, 2002 [color=crimson]I agree with you on the F-ed up part.... after the movie ended I just wanted to go out and tell everyone never to do any hard-core, addictive drugs.... it scared me to death. If anyone ever does not want their kids to do drugs, just show them this movie! I also felt bad for the mother.... it was scary when the refrigerator was like, trying to eat her.... :eek:[/color]
Fall Posted February 4, 2002 Posted February 4, 2002 Hmm, I've only seen a bit of it, but from what I've seen, it's pretty wierd..... :whoops:
Gilly Posted February 5, 2002 Posted February 5, 2002 erm.......... it was..... really........ horrifying.......*runs away*:nervous:
velvet paws Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 I'm intregued (sp?) heh though when/if I actually see it I'll probably be clinging to my faithfull stuffed toy bunny for security :blush: :D
liamc2 Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 *holds bunny also* bah me no like scary movies. .comedy is my thing . . all humoured stuff
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now