Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone here ever played the tabletop game called
Warhammer or Warhammer 40k? If so, please respond, unless your the worthless, weak, and cowardly High Elf player. I as the ultimate Dark Elf player will crush you and spread your remains on the Chaos wastes. :devil: Really, though, if you play, respond, I can't be the only one on the site who does!

*Looks around in disbelief as the Godly Person is left alone and cold...*
Posted
i used to, then i grew up and got a g/f.
Posted
I play it! I collect Space Marines: Blood Angels, and Da Orks..... I haven't got much yet though, still saving up for the paints..... :)
Posted
Hahahaha!! You arrogant piece of filth! You think that you can crush ME into the ground! Ha! Continue to be arrogant and haughty until Tyrion's flaming sword of pure death slides between your 3rd and 4th ribs...then, THEN you will see your folly, pitiful dark elf.

As you can see, yes i do play, though i mainly paint nowadays...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...