Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have a question. If Muten Roshi destroys the moon in DB...

Then Piccolo does it in DBZ....

Why does it keep coming back?!?! :eek:

I dont remember them wishing for it, but I could be wrong
Posted
it's anyother one of the db series loopholes.
Posted
i thought that the second time that it was just a holographic image from a sayin space pod...but im probobly off there...its just one of those bloopers i suppose
Posted
[SIZE=1]That always bugged me about the Dragonball series too. But I came to the conclusion that there must be more than one moon on Earth. I mean, Akira Toriyama has done stranger things than that hasn't he?[/SIZE]
Posted
if my info is corecct, they wished it back during db - the whole wolfman thing. :p then piccolo blasted it, and then the hologram from goku's spacepod :cool:
Posted
the moon is a hologram????!!! huh, i guess you learn sumthing new everyday!

so tell me, what happens when they send astronauts to land on it, and they fall right through it???
Posted
Erm..... I never really noticed..... but now that you bring it up, it's an interesting thing to think about..... probably comic releif? Or another loophole..... :rolleyes:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
i reckon its 1 of the many loopholes that plague db and dbz, like i was told that when goku died after cell, time passed quiker on earth than the afterlife, yet the east kaiosama refers to the competition as "years" ago.its so annoying

[color=indigo][b]Please do NOT bring back old topics. It is not neccessary. Thank you.[/b][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...