Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dragon Ball Gt Final Bout Questions.


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=deeppink][SIZE=3]Hey do any of you Dragon Ball /Z/Gt 'aholics know how to deflect a beam in Dragonball Gt Final Bout?Or charge one up to deflect the other person?And can anyone give me some move sets?[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
It's been......awhile. I'm pretty sure that it was punch and the "O" button to deflect blasts. If you want move lists and in depth information you should look it up at gamefaqs.com
Posted
Hmm....been a while, but I remember Square and Circle batted the beam away (takes little energy but u still take damage), Triangle and X put up an energy shield to block it (takes more energy to use, but u don't get hurt that much), and hitting Circle, Triangle, and Square will cause you to counter with your own beam, whoever hits triangle 30-something times first (think the number was around there) wins.
Posted
your best bet would be just press square, triangle, and circle at the same time. Repetedly that is, so you don't miss it. Most likely you'll go into a beam battle, if you do, you press triangle as fast as you can. that way you win.

if you can't figure that out, which i'm sure you can, search on google for help. I've done that and it really helps... besides, if you have the Japanese version, I doubt you'll be able to read the handbook... like me..
Posted
[SIZE=3]Thanks peeps i just killed Vegita (finally!!!for the first time)Halleugha![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][SIZE=3]Halleugha![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know exactly what you mean by that, but still, I find the spelling kinda funny :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks Kun [/i]
[B]your best bet would be just press square, triangle, and circle at the same time. Repetedly that is, so you don't miss it. Most likely you'll go into a beam battle, if you do, you press triangle as fast as you can. that way you win.

if you can't figure that out, which i'm sure you can, search on google for help. I've done that and it really helps... besides, if you have the Japanese version, I doubt you'll be able to read the handbook... like me.. [/B][/QUOTE]

no, pressing those buttons at the same time throws a beam back at them, its definately square and triangle together, I've just tried it....
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...