coolkam007 Posted February 18, 2002 Author Posted February 18, 2002 IMPORTANT NOTICE [size=5][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=161753#post161753]CLICK HERE[/url][/size] [size=4][b]REMEMBER TO SEND ME A PM AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT[/b][/size]
Chaos Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Can I join/tag along? I can take down Scrub Turkey just for a week if it gets me a image..^^;; So whatcya say?
coolkam007 Posted February 18, 2002 Author Posted February 18, 2002 might i add that its never too late to join in
Cibo Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 Noooo..thats no fair. I don't have 500+ posts yet. :( :( :bawl:
Ryan Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B]Noooo..thats no fair. I don't have 500+ posts yet. :( :( :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=indigo] LOL! For some reason that is funny. Maybe it is just me.. [/size][/color]
Guest Zeh Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B] [size=1][color=indigo] LOL! For some reason that is funny. Maybe it is just me.. [/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]heh, I agree. You don't have to get a banner. Click on the Purple text in my sig to see what Cam made me! Rusty skills? I've had a bunch of banners made for me and this is by far the best! [/COLOR]
Cid Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]Even though i don't have 500+ posts am i still able to put the words in my signature? And get a Banner? [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now