Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
IMPORTANT NOTICE

[size=5][url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=161753#post161753]CLICK HERE[/url][/size]

[size=4][b]REMEMBER TO SEND ME A PM AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT[/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Noooo..thats no fair. I don't have 500+ posts yet. :( :( :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=indigo]

LOL! For some reason that is funny. Maybe it is just me..

[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=1][color=indigo]

LOL! For some reason that is funny. Maybe it is just me..

[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]heh, I agree.

You don't have to get a banner.

Click on the Purple text in my sig to see what Cam made me!

Rusty skills? I've had a bunch of banners made for me and this is by far the best! [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Even though i don't have 500+ posts am i still able to put the words in my signature? And get a Banner? [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...