OtakuBoards

ULTIMATE Moveset for all 5 Eevee Evolutions!!!

Char!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]That's what I need: The ULTIMATE movesets for all 5 Eevee evolutions... I PM'd Vaporjolt, the authority on these matters, but I didn't get a response yet. So anyone wanna help me out? Thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

well the movesets r controversy..... u can have many movesets...but all of them depends on the kind of offense and defense u want???

[COLOR=deeppink]Ultimate moveset for Jolteon on R/B/Y.

Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Pin Missle, Agility.

Okay, so agility might be replaced with something better, but I can't think of something better. Of course, I know very little about G/S/C movesets, but Vaporjolt can handle that.[/COLOR]

[color=blue][size=1]Well, there are plenty of decent movesets for the Eevee evolutions, but here are a few:

[b]Jolteon[/b] <> (Leftovers)

* Swagger & Reflect over Charm & Attract can also be effective

[b]Flareon[/b] <> (Leftovers)

* Flamethrower for the STAB, and the rest off of its above average attack

[b]Vaporeon[/b] <> (Leftovers)

* Roar is good if you don't have a pseudohazer, otherwise I'd use Rest; Mint Berry may be better over LF

[b]Espeon[/b] <> (Scope Lens)

[b]Umbreon[/b] <> (Leftovers)

* I don't recommend actual dark attacks--although they will get STAB on Umby, Umby doesn't have the SA to back it up[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vaporjolt [/i]
[B][color=blue][size=1]

* Roar is good if you don't have a pseudohazer, otherwise I'd use Rest;

[b]Espeon[/b] <> (Scope Lens)
[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, what's pseudohazer or Scope Lens? I'm lost:eek:

SS, you're darn straight I got a full-Eevee team, and soon I shall rule the world!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Now I need a Poké to take up the 6th position; I was thinking a Flying type, obviously, so I can use FLY... I was thinking either Pidgeot or Skarmory...

[B]

Wow, what's pseudohazer or Scope Lens? I'm lost:eek:

SS, you're darn straight I got a full-Eevee team, and soon I shall rule the world!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Now I need a Poké to take up the 6th position; I was thinking a Flying type, obviously, so I can use FLY... I was thinking either Pidgeot or Skarmory... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]A pseudohazer is a Pokemon that can cure status errors, like Crobat with haze. And I think a Scope Lens ups the critical hit ratio... I doubt it, though.

Also, if you're going for an Eevee team, why not go for it all? Make the sixth Pokemon an Eevee! Not the best Pokemon out there, but it does belong in an Eevee themed team...[/COLOR]

[B]Yeah, but the thing is, Eevee sucks. And then none of my Pokés would be able to FLY. That's a downer. I'm already going out on a limb with STRENGTH-less Pokémon... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Fly is really not a needed move. Strength is just plain bad. There's only one worse HM move, and that's Flash. Really, if you need a Pokèmon to shuttle you around, then you should just get a Flying Pokèmon that doesn't actually battle. [/color]

[B]Watcha mean, a flying Pokémon that doesn't battle?:huh:

Hey, maybe Snore could replace Curse on Umbreon...

Where do you get a Scope Lens, anyway? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=tomato]Well, obviously you wouldn't take it into a linked battle, just use it to shuttle you around. Keep like a level 2 Pidgy and use the other 5 to battle the Elite Four. (for training, of course)

Blast it all to hades, I knew this... Grrr! I'm sorry, but the location of the scope lens has slipped my mind. Although... *catches self* All though for some reason I'm thinking it has something to do with Lugia, I doubt it.[/COLOR]

[B]Watcha mean, a flying Pokémon that doesn't battle?:huh:

Hey, maybe Snore could replace Curse on Umbreon...

Where do you get a Scope Lens, anyway? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]A "slave" pokemon. It wouldn't really be on your team, but rather just there to carry HM moves to get you around. It's a good idea, since most HM moves are useless.

You need to mystery gift for Scope Lens. It's quite random, so you'll probably have to substitute it with another attachment for the time being.[/size][/color]

Crap, I don't get opporitunities to do Mystery Gifts....

Hey, I think I got a good moveset for Gengar. Tell me what you think:
Lv. 100
Curse
Rest
Snore
ShadowBall

Or maybe...
Lv. 100
ShadowBall
Hypnosis
DreamEater
Nightmare

Gimme a break if they both suck; I don't really use Gengar...