Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Tokyo Babylon


Recommended Posts

Posted
:babble: I've only seen one episode, but so far I loved it so please tell me things about the show so I can get more into it *if You've seen it*.:cool:
Posted
Sorry to sound down, but it's not that good in my opinion..... I've only seen about 2 eppisodes..... not that popular, so it's a bit hard to get.....
Posted
there are only 2 oav's released that are dubbed, and in my opinion, the anime isn't that good either, there are far better anime out there, but if you liked the first one, then by all means get the second one....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...