Guest Ttam Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [color=rainbow] For some reason, my posts are not being recognized. I posted in the "What's wrong with people" thread, and from looking at it from the GD index, it says that it only has 2 replies and that Heavens Cloud was the last member to post in it. However, when I go into the thread, and read the posts, I see that my post was the last one. Does anyone else notice this, or is this just a thing with my computer?:confused: [/color]
Delian Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 I went into that thread and I can see your post just fine. There doesn't seem to a problem here:)
BabyGirl Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [color=deeppink]Yes, it's just your computer. Just a technical glitch or something...or maybe you need to refresh the page :whoops:[/color]
Recommended Posts