OtakuBoards

Persistence

Ice Dragon v2

Persistense. A mental tool that gets you going. A tool saying never give up. A tool that gets you arse killed in a duel. Anywayz, my friend has persistense that would admire anyone. Ever since freshman year, he's been going to an academy and the girl he likes is going to my school. Now, couple of weeks ago, we had parties and he's been flirting around with her every time they were together. She knows that he like her and she said no all the time. Now here's something. Just today, I found out that he was planning on transferring to my HS. Everyone that knows him got riled up when we found out about this. He said his school was getting too hard on him and he couldn't take the pressure. Now then. That would be a good excuse if he never started there in the first place. I think his persistense has taken things to extreme levels that I can't control. How am I in all this??? I got to be the mediator. Dam, the things I get my arse into. I hate me for this. Now that I'm stuck in the middle, I need tips in getting out of this mess and changing his mind about transfering. I'm digging a hole and it's getting deeper. Tips?? Advice??? A rope at least???? C'mon ppl. I need a line here. Thank you all.

Well, that [i]is[/i] a pretty hard question, for me to answer..... Especially because I'm not the one in the mess..... All I can suggest is..... Hmmmm, this is hard. :rolleyes: I suppose it's his own choice whether he wants to change, because of a girl..... It's his choice of whether his education comes first, or trying to get a girl.....

Sorry I couldn't be much more help.

If he is changing schools just because of a girl that has repeatedly said no to his advances, then your friend kinda sounds like a stalker, which could get him into serious trouble. Tell him he'd be a bloody idiot to transfer and he could be missing out on a very good education which would most likely lead to a good future. What do his parents have to say about all this, I wonder. Tell him school isn't meant to be easy, otherwise you'd never learn anything.