Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
bet hardly anyone has heard who i like ^_^ Ashitaka from the Princess Mononoke movie. and Kuririn from DBZ oh he's so kawaii. anywho.. uh.. who else.. durn i wish Edward was a guy ^_^ she's cute. *thinks* uh..Quatra Rababa Winner from Gundam Wing is so cute! ok i'm done :P
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I'm not gay, but I have no problem admitting if a guy looks good.

I'd have to go with the main character from Macross II, Hibiki Kanzaki.

Count Meier from Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust looks good too...for a vampire lol.
Guest Noamon18
Posted
Zero Enna (Megami Kouhosei)
Trunks Briefs and 17(oh, c'mon peeps, it's Dragonball Z!!!)
and, lol, Henry Wong,
Yamato Ishida,
and Ryo from Digimon Digital Monsters.

ok, those r the cutest guys I know of, lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nekkyo [/i]
[B]durn i wish Edward was a guy ^_^ she's cute. [/B][/QUOTE]
lol! You and me both! Before I actually saw CB, I though Ed was a guy, and I thought she was really cute, too! But Ed's a pretty cool girl, too. So it's all good! ^^
Posted
I dunno how someone could like Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bepop, If I may be honest, he not handsome. Alright, me shall shut up now about this
*hides in a corner with a plant infront of me so no one would see me
  • 1 month later...
Posted
lets see, um I luv

Tooya (Ceres)
Van (Escaflowne)
Touya(CCS)
Yue(CCS)
Yuuhi(Ceres)
Aki(Ceres)
ok almost every guy from Ceres lol:blush:
and Spike!!!!



Are Vicious & the 17th agel trying to kill you to?:blush: :bawl:
Posted
i dont really like spike that much either except for his hair
i do like vicious tho

um.....i like
mirai trunks
irvine(chaotic century)
vegeta
shin
shiro amada
gene starwind

......theres more i jst cant think of them now
Posted
Ummm...Ash from Pokemon. NO I AM JUST KIDDING LOL. I DO NOT REALLY LIKE HIM

Heres the real list:
Goku :love: *drools*
ahem...lets move on
Trunks (mirai)
Teen Gohan
Picollo (despite the fact that he's green)
Yamcha
Krillin (don't say anything)

Wow a lot of good looking guys on DBZ *lowers voice* with the obvious exception of Vegeta.

My friend thinks it's weird that you can think an anime character is cute. I just say to her "well you've never watched anime then have you".
Posted
I have to put down a new list-

1) Ryuichi Sakuma(Gravitation)
2) Kyo Souma(Fruits Basket)
3)Yuki Souma(Fruits Basket)
4)Vash(Trigun, he sparkles...)
5)Duo Maxwell(Gundam Wing)
6)Heero Yuy(Gundam Wing)
7)Quatre(Gundam Wing)
8)Parn(Record of Lodass Wars; Chronicles of a Heroic Knight)
9)Hatsuharu Souma(Fruits Basket)

That's about it :love:
Posted
Whoa......you guys brough this back from June 16th....and that's just the last posy before August, when it was revived. O.o

But anyway, I agree with Utena completely. ....except on Yuki....he's too *pretty* to be cute. But I must say that I love Kyo and Hatsuharu as well. They really are cuties. ^^
Posted
:blush: Gotta love Hiei! AHHH! *gets atacked by Hiei*

Hiei: :mad:Don't you ever forget about me again stupid ningin!!!

I'm sorry Hiei!:bawl:

oooo I like Bit (Zoids Zero) too! and Ashitaka!!! and, and, much more lol :blush:
Posted
Dumb question,Really....

[B]YUE![/B](CCS)

I mean,who couldnt love his long silver hair,Silver eyes,Angel wings...God,the only thing hotter than him is my [B]LEGGY![/B](Legolas)

If you want more,

Li-(CCS)

Ash Ketchum-Bite Me...

Eriol-(CCS)

Duo Maxwell-(Gundam Wing)

Kero-Chan!-(CCS)Hey,He is an Anime character and he Is a Male!

Yukito A.k.AJulian/Yue-(CCS)

:);):D
Posted
Well here we go...........................

T.k(Digimon)
Matt
Ken
Henry
Ryo
Vegeta(DBZ)
Trunks
SSGoku
Tenchi(TM)

:love2: :love2: :love2:
Posted
okay, i feel kinda weird about likeing an anime character, but now i see how many like characters so i'll say :

hiei from yu yu hakusho
and goku in his normal form when he's mad
and spike from cowboy bebop:rolleyes: :drunk:
Guest aki mikage
Posted
ummm... 4 me:

amiboshi!!!:flush:
suboshi
hotohori
tasuki
aki!!!:tasty:
yuuhi:love:
trunks
cho hakkai:smooch:
son goku(saiyuki)
shine
seravi
shun
kaworu nagisa (is my spellin' correct?)
shinji ikari
kogure!!!:faint:
sendoh
rukawa
mitsui
ryota
koshino
sohjiro seta:love2:
kenshin
sano
eriol
yukito
yue:love
touya
gohan
tsuzuku ryuudo
owaru (manga form):smooch:
tsuzuki asato
hisoka kurosaki!!!:tasty:
kurapika!!!:luv:
killua
shal (hxh)
feitan
kurama:tasty
youko kurama (is my spellin' correct?)
hiei
omi
ken
eagle (not so sure 'bout the spellin'... does anyone know him? i mean he's from rayearth... i think...... anybody!!! correct me if i'm wrong!!!)
suoh
nokoru
quatre
heero
tooya( i'm considering hime seriously now.... i like him more than tamahome.... cool eyes...)

---- umm*drool* .... so i guess that's all...... i think that's all....... i know i forgot some.............:love: : :wigout: :
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...