boris Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 i think its a sport, it dose tke people time to learn it, and its a fun sport. even funner when you win:D
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 22, 2002 Author Posted February 22, 2002 OK OK OK it's a sport i'm convinced and i can't believe they have to throw a 80 pound rock i heard them say 80 on tv i think but oh well.I just never really under stood the game thats y i thought it wasn't a sport.It's a very boring sport though it puts me to sleep :sleep:
JCBaggee Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [color=red][size=3]I tried curling once. It's kinda fun to play, but I wouldn't consider it a sport...especially an Olympic sport.[/color][/size]
TheGodlyME Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 erm...well... I guess it's a sport. It's in the olympics, right? Anything there is a sport...I think...
Fall Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i] [B]i think its a sport, it dose tke people time to learn it, and its a fun sport. even funner when you win:D [/B][/QUOTE] That's a good point. Sport takes the time to learn, and curling takes time. And you need to learn all the rules, and how to play it. So I suppose it is a sport by the way that goes....
Duo Maxwell Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 ever watched the winter dream? roy and hg show it in every episode!! I think its funny.... but still a sport, as TN said you need good aim, logic/stradegy, balence and stuff... after all it is on ice. I like the facial expressions of the guy with short reddish/brown hair... funny...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now