Fall Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 Has anyone got/played this game? Have you beaten it? Well I'm having a hell of a hard time beating.... the medium courses... :D Anyone got an tips or something, that can help me out? Oh yeah, also, what do you think of the game... good?
Charles Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 Wait....Snail, are you sure you don't mean Speed Punks?
Fall Posted February 20, 2002 Author Posted February 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]Wait....Snail, are you sure you don't mean Speed Punks? [/B][/QUOTE] O.O Nooo.... Speed Freaks. It's a game that has been out for a while here, but never actually went... too popular... it's sorta like Super Mario Kart on the N64...
Guest Shift Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] O.O Nooo.... Speed Freaks. It's a game that has been out for a while here, but never actually went... too popular... it's sorta like Super Mario Kart on the N64... [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=crimson]I have played that game, but alas, I SUCK at it!!! P.S. Snail clean out your personal message box I can't pm ya!! [/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Flash Posted March 27, 2002 Posted March 27, 2002 Ahh, I think it was called Speed Punks in the NTSC version... It was called Speed Freaks for us PAL people anywho. I've played it, it's an alright game... Can get a bit boring though.. :P I finished it a few times, but I could never get 1st place on the last level, and thus, couldn't get Beamer, the secret Robot... Got Cogsworth and Tetsuo though.. :)
Fall Posted March 28, 2002 Author Posted March 28, 2002 I got Beamer, though I forgot to save it afterwards.... :D He's pretty hard to control if you ask me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now