Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you feel more ntelligent than those around you?  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you feel more ntelligent than those around you?

    • Yes
      11
    • No
      4
    • Sometimes.. it depends
      8


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

Marvelling at the fact that it can turn around? My god.... Now I'm glad I wear contacts... though when I do wear glasses my friends alway say 'can I try them on'.. and wonder why they can't see through them :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah they can go a full 360, no hinges... its connected by the black material

only one of my friends can see through my glasses clearly... everyone else is like... "I can't see anything!!" my friends brother had a rather unique comment though... "whith tese on theres no need for marijuana!" and my friend keeps sitting there with them on going "trippy" ...heh I don't need to wear them all the time only when I'm on the comp, reading, drawing or doing something for along time that'll need my eyes to be focused... things that get too close to my eyes cause too much strain... reason for headaches...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]

yeah they can go a full 360, no hinges... its connected by the black material
[/B][/QUOTE]

hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: looks like Deus's misunderstanding strikes again! you see, I thought they sat there spinning this case around, amased by the fact that they can spin it around, in the way that you'd spin a pen round or something:drunk: .... man have I misunderstood a lot of things today.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

hahahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: looks like Deus's misunderstanding strikes again! you see, I thought they sat there spinning this case around, amased by the fact that they can spin it around, in the way that you'd spin a pen round or something:drunk: .... man have I misunderstood a lot of things today. [/B][/QUOTE]

Some people might use the term:

"Go back to sleep", lol

Note: This comment was all in the spirit of fun and not designed to be malicious.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...