Psycho Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 All of a sudden pirates attacked the ships in mid-space. Ace-We're running out of fuel!! Keen-Releasing anchor arms! Gene-Grappler mode! Cloud-Alright! Let's get this party started! The Pirates and Outlaws had a gruesome fight delivering fatal blow after fatal blow. Jim-WE'RE GONNA DIE!!! Gene-NOOO!!! We're not gonna give up!! Ace-Yeah, Keen and Jim, where's your Hawking spirit? Keen-I dropped it when the monster attacked!!! Jim-Come on, Cuz. Let's do this! Gene-Let's goooo! Fire everything we got!!! Pirate-NO!!! I have orders to carry out I will not Diiiiieee...... Everyone-YEEAAHHH!!!! Gene-Status report, Mel? Melfina-We badly need repairs! Cloud-I'll take care of the bills...:smirk: Razor-Blasted pirates what do they want from us??? Karen-we have no weapons!! Cliff-No..... It can't be... Next Episode: The New Ship! [I]You Better Get Ready![/I] P.S. Could I please introduce the new ship:( ? I have a good Idea of what it is. Note that the A.I.'s will be transferred to the "New Ship."
Psycho Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 Guys where are you???:( You can continue the story but I'll introduce the ship. Note that the forum might be in the 2nd page sometimes:). Please come back!
Kain Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 Cloud-D@MN PIRATES!AHHHHHHHH!:flaming: Kindora-Calm down Cloud! Cloud-:devil:*uses grappler arm and smashes a hole in the pirates ship* Gene-This ships not strong enough for them... Cloud-We get on board their ship and blast away! Kindora-Your crazy.:rolleyes: Cloud-Maybe but it's a plan. Kindora-*sigh*How did i ever get with you? Cloud-Well it was on blue heaven when we met at the bar and we teamed up because we both needed the money.We took on a killer cyborg.It wasn't much money but... Gene-Shut-up and fight! Cloud-It's a long story. P.S Sorry i had writers block.
Psycho Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 Hey guys I'm gonna close this thread, sorry but I wanna start another thread and having two is too much trouble. So let's just say the new ship the gang got exploded:laugh:. Sorry, look for my new thread if you want!:( :( :(
Kain Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 Alright...:( I posted in your hero thing so forget that post.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now