MysticGohan Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [size=1][color=royalblue]Ah, I am more than half way done with all the races, and haven't gotten the VW Lupo yet. If anyone has it, please do tell which race to win, so I can get it too. That car is just amazing. :eek: - MG[/size][/color]
Guest Solid Snake Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [COLOR=teal]I am almost done with the game, but I just can't remember how I got that car. I'll be able to get it for you by Monday evening, whereas I can borrow my friend's strategy guide and look it up for you. Of course, you can always use a search engine to find it.[/COLOR] :blah:
RicoTranzrig Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I actually got the VW lupo by winning the small car race (the one where you have to use one of the really slow onces like the MG or the Stoia X4) I think that's where I got it...or the Beetle cup might also be carrying the car. It goes fairly fast, green, stickers, looks cool.
Guest Shift Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]I don't remember how I got it...Though I'll look for my strategy guide...[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now