Guest Zeh Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B] [size=1] Cloud, that is an incorrect statement. Who made the first goal? So Canada didn't have us beaten from the beginning now did they?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]IMO Canada was playing the superior game from the beginning. [/COLOR]
Angelus_Necare Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 whoo hoo! go canada! makes you feel good inside doesn't it?
Fall Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i] [B]whoo hoo! go canada! makes you feel good inside doesn't it? [/B][/QUOTE] No, not exactly. The people who were backing the U.S.A would feel like crap... ;) But yeah, I feel.... empowered... :demon: ...because Canada actually beat a team that is good at Ice Hockey...
iggy Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by demimonkoumon [/i] [B] Ahahahahaha!!!!!! Iggy's dead!!! lol!!! [/B][/QUOTE] ur the one who's gonna be dead after i get done with u
Ryan Posted February 26, 2002 Author Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i] [B] ur the one who's gonna be dead after i get done with u [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1] Dude, stop spamming. That doesn't have to do with the topic. And the game is way over so I think this thread should be closed.[/size]
Duckie Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i] [B] ur the one who's gonna be dead after i get done with u [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]There's so many things I could say to that, but I don't really want to be hated much, so I'll just sit and watch. I'm partially American and partially Canadian, so I don't really have anything to say right now.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Ryan Posted February 26, 2002 Author Posted February 26, 2002 [size=1] Well there is no point in keeping this open so Babygirl close it down!!![/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now