Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just bought the game on the day of release here in the UK, 22nd Feb, and 2 days later, I completed revolution, and have everything on chaos too, bah, games too damn short, its awesome while it lasts though, and I keep finding myself replaying it too, too damn addictive....

your opinions on the game?
Posted
the game's awesome, simple as that, though they could have added a few extra levels, 4 levels gets boring after a while, but hey, its a fun game, and thats something developers are forgetting nowadays
Posted
I haven't got it yet but it's on the list of things to get ;) ... along with mgs2... and Deus Ex.... and no doubt lots of other things... >.< goodbye, money....
Posted
My friend bought a copy of the game and I've only had minimal time with it. I'll refrain from making any judgements on the game just yet, but from what I've seen it doesn't quite live up to Rockstar's recent efforts. Though the game [I]is[/I] about nothing but wreaking havoc, I was just expecting a little...more. Ah well, maybe the depth is there, but I just haven't seen it yet.
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I rented it, and your right it is too short...but it's the greatest riot game ever...(there's only been one riot game)[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]I rented it, and your right it is too short...but it's the greatest riot game ever...(there's only been one riot game)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

well, at least its the best one O_o;;;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

well, at least its the best one O_o;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, too bad it's barely the best one. Bah! Take that piece of crap away from me and let's play some SpongeBob Squarepants for PSX!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...