OtakuBoards

- ShoCK [Play] -

DeathKnight

Drake:.......I'll say...

Lidan: Pardon?

Drake: Nothin.......

Lidan: [i](Hah....This guy is absolutly clueless..... But somehow,.......he's funny.)[/i]

Drake: *slowly reaches for the radio*

Lidan: Don't touch it.

[i]Lidan smirked/rolled her eyes asDrake shyly pulled away, resting his chin on his arm, which was propped up on the window. He sighed deeply, and began humming a tune that was suspiciously familier to "Get Born Again".[/i]

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan gunned the motor, and the two took off down the highway...[/i]

Drake: Where're we going?

Lidan: Carmel. I want to sleep.

Drake: Why Carmel?

Lidan: I know people there....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Lidan: It's in the middle of nowhere, in California.

Drake: Perfect.

Lidan: Yeah. We'll get there in about a day or so.

Drake: What...we're going to sleep in the car?

Lidan: Pretty much.

Drake: Damn.

Lidan: ....*sigh* *lights a cigarrette* Want one?

Drake: Um....[/COLOR]

Drake: Sure...... Pass it ova'

Lidan: Try and get it! *holds it out*

Drake: Don't push your luck.

[i]With a swift strike, Drake held the cig' in his hand, already lighting it. Leaning his head back, he let out the first puff. Sighing briefly, he smiled(Rather st00pidly) at Lidan.[/i]

Drake: 'Preciate it........

Lidan: You know.....for someone with people skills of cheese, you seem very.......[size=1]what's the word.......[/size].....Thankful.

Drake: You get what you get, so you must make the best of it.. End of Story.....

Lidan: Right then.

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan swung over and the two continued down the highway.[/i]

Drake: So....what's china like?

Lidan: Dark, hot, grimy, very unclean.

Drake: Sounds like San Fransisco.

Lidan: SF is better. Waaaaay better.

Drake: Well....

Lidan: Trust me. I know.[/COLOR]

Drake: Well, I never argue with a lady. Unless they take my gun or something. Then we have a fist-fight on our hands.

Lidan: You would dare strike a woman? :smirk:

Drake: If she takes my ****, she's gettin her *** whipped.

Lidan: Fair enough.

Drake: What would you do if someone jacked sumthin of ya's?

Lidan: You really wanna know? :devil:

Drake: Why not? It's a long drive..

[COLOR=royalblue]Lidan: If they were a girl.......I'd b*tch slap them, then scratch their eyes out. If it's a guy, I draw my slingblade and castrate them.

Drake: :wow: Oh god..................

Lidan: Yeah, I'm not terribly nice when my stuff gets taken.

Drake: Remind me never to steal any of your things.

Lidan: Don't worry.........cold steel on your leg is enough of a motivator.

Drake: No kidding......*shudder*[/COLOR]

Drake: [i](Yeesh! This one is a lil' firecracker..... But then again, I always have liked to blow things up..)[/i] :devil:

Lidan: I'm not sure I want to know, but why are you grinning?

Drake: W-w-who? M-me? N-noth-i-n.....:blush: :o

Lidan: LOL! :laugh:

[i]Drake blushed bigger than anything like he's done before. He was to the point of passing out with embarassment.[/i]

Drake: *stutters*

Lidan: Oh, c'mon! Don't tell me you're THAT bashful! :haha:

Drake: 'Friad so..:o :o :o

[i]Drake smiled idioticly, looking out to the passenger window, feeling the breeze in his hair. He stretched his arms up, bringing them down after a few seconds. His left arm 'casually' drapped on Lidan's seat for a few seconds, before pulling away.[/i]

Drake: Sorry..

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan laughed and picked his arm up and brought it back over her shoulders.[/i]

Drake: :D

Lidan: ;) You're funny. So afraid of pissing me off.

Drake: Well......

Lidan: Don't worry about it.[/COLOR]

*Butler pulled out a headset from one of his pockets, and started to find out if everyone is out of the city*

Butler: half the helicopters down? what happened? ... massive wave of mutants ... mmms ..send one to my location, we've got to get out of here..

[i]Drake slightly slid over in his seat, adjusting to his new position. He didn't want to make Lidan unconfortible...or himself for that matter. But a certain sound made him snap from his previous thoughs. The sound of bikes.

Drawing his .45, he looked over the door, to the back of the car. No sooner, the mirror which was mere cenimeters away, exploded with a shotgun round. Drake reeled in, covering his face with his left hand. when he pulled it back, there was a clean slice under his right eye. The inch-long cut seeped crimson that trckled down Drake's now-purely enraged face. He reached in the back of the car, pulling out the M-79...[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue]Lidan: Plans?

Drake: Just keep your eyes on the road......I'll take care of our shadows. :devil:

Lidan: Right.

[i]A look of feirce concentration surrounded Lidan's face, and the wind whipped her hair around her eyes as she pushed the car to its limits, trying to ignore the shouts of the bikers behind her. Drake adjusted his M-79 and opened fire..........[/i][/COLOR]

[i]The lead biker soon found himself in a world of pain, as shrapnel sliced his windpipe straight open. Blood gurgled out, spilling on the ground. His bike swerved, slamming into several of his friends, creating a roadblock. More of the bikers hit the debris, soaring into the air, only to have their bikes, which they were still on, blown to bits.

Inside the Diablo, Drake sunk in low in the seat. Lidan looked at him nervously every second or so, eyes questioning.[/i]

Lidan: You ok?

Drake: No. I've got this big-*** cut on my face. It'll leave a scar, you know. Tarnishing my handsome self.....:demon:

Lidan: You look fine to me..:naughty:

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Several miles later, Lidan pulled over and got out. She dragged Drake with her and the two sat out by the side of the car. Lidan ripped off part of her dress and wiped the blood off Drake's face gently. Then she placed a hand on his face and hummed a small tune genty. A quiet warmth spread from her fingertips and moved onto Drake's face.[/i]

Drake: What are you doing.....?

Lidan: Let me concentrate.

Drake: Oh. Right.

[i]A few minutes later, Lidan pulled back and looked at his scared face.[/i]

Drake: Wow, that feels good.

Lidan: ;)[/COLOR]

Drake: Well, thanks. It's weird, though..

Lidan: What is?

Drake: I'm not to use to having people around me, providing 'company'. I've always been alone.

Lidan: Always?

Drake: Since I was 11. I started out as a small-time punk, jackin some convenience store things here and there. Then when I was 14 I started boostin cars. Every night, a good three or four BMWs. That's where my assets come from..*shrugs*

Lidan: So that's how you got that Diablo so fast..;)

[COLOR=royalblue]Bwahahahaha..........makes you guys drool, don't it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen]Lidan: *yawn* Well, time to sleep. We'll get to Carmel tomorrow morning.

Drake: Goody......[/COLOR]

[i]Climbing in the passenger seat, Drake simply looked out the windshield, not moving, just thinking. Lidan sat in the driver's seat, putting the top back up. She curled up in a ball nimbly, sighing quietly. After a few minutes, she opened her left eye, looking at Drake, who still hadn't moved.[/i]

Lidan: You should get some sleep..

Drake: What's the point?

Lidan: We have a lot to do tommorow.

Drake: Like what? Hmm?

Lidan: Well, it's a long car drive.

Drake: I'll sleep then.

Lidan: No, you'll be driving then.

Drake: *still not moving*.................

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Lidan propped herself up on one elbow, looking at him closely. She touched his ear, then stroked his hair with one hand.[/i]

Drake: !!

Lidan: Relax.......get some rest......I don't want a sleepy guy at the wheel tomorrow.

Drake: .......but...

Lidan: *puts a finger to his lips*[/COLOR]

[i]Drake blushed furiously, before turning to the right, looking out of the window. A few seconds later, he slid down in his seat, leaning it back. Closing his eyes, he still thought his unheard ideas. But about what was the question.

Lidan, still propped up, watched him for a few minutes, before lieing back down, left eye still open.[/i]

Drake: *sighs* [i]Well, that's one more day I made it through...[/i]